Taking advantage of Trimble’s expertise in both GNSS and Inertial technology the Trimble® BX992 module has been designed for applications requiring continuous centimeter accuracy in a compact package.
The Trimble BX992 supports triple frequency for the GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo constellations. As the number of satellites in the constellations grows the BX992 is ready to take advantage of the additional signals. This delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK initializations for centimeter positioning. For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy the BX992 integrated GNSS-Inertial engine also delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in the most challenging environments such as urban canyons.
The Trimble BX992 was designed for easy integration and rugged dependability. Customers benefit from the Ethernet connectivity available on the board, allowing high speed data transfer and configuration via standard web browsers. USB, CAN and RS-232 are also supported. Everything necessary can be easily setup using the intuitive 3D interactive graphical web page.
• Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
• Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
• 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
• Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
• Compact design for mobile applications
• Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
• Centimeter level position accuracy
• Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
• Rugged IP67 Enclosure