Thales Gemalto Cinterion EXS62-W
Thales Cinterion EXS62 IoT wireless module platform is driving evolution from LTE to 5G and enabling Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) connectivity for billions of new industrial applications. It features Qualcomm's MDM9205 processor and integrated eSIM, which enhances security, authenticates devices, encrypts data and securely manages connections to mobile networks.
The platform delivers global LTE-M and NB-IoT connectivity plus support for evolving 5G technologies. Delivering a range of highly efficient IoT-optimized data speeds, the platform is ideal for small, battery-operated devices in remote locations including smart meters, asset trackers, healthcare apps, wearables and smart city solutions.
• FDD-LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27,28, 66, 71, 85.
• Quad-Band GSM: 850, 900, and 1800 MHz
• 3GPP Rel.14 Compliant Protocol
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS)
• Compatible with Cinterion® Industrial module footprint
• SIM Application Toolkit with BIP
• Integrated eSIM support
• Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) technology
• Control via standardized commands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and27.005) and Cinterion® AT commands
• Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack access via ATcommand and transparent TCP/UDP services
• Internet Services: TCP server/client, UDP client, DNS, Ping,HTTP client, FTP client, MQTT client
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Supply voltage range: 2.6-4.8 V
• Dimensions: 27.6 x 18.8 x 2.3 mm
• Weight: approx. 2.5 g
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.