TRIMBLE Mini-T GG Disciplined Clock, Starter Kit
The Trimble Mini-T™ GG is a multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS) Disciplined Clock, optimized to generate precise timing signal.
When operating in Over Determined Timing Mode the accuracy of pulse per second (PPS) is within 15 nanoseconds of GNSS/UTC.
The Mini-T™ GG includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including the Disciplined ClockAutonomous Integrity Monitoring (TRAIM) algorithm, and automatic self survey. The Mini-T™ GG is factory default with the TSIP protocol that follows specific timing products and applications.
Starter Kit includes:
• Multi-GNSS, Multi-Constellation Disciplined Clock
• Multi-GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
• Simultaneous GPS and GLONASS tracking
• Timing pulse synchronized to within 15 nanoseconds (one sigma) of GNSS/UTC
• Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
• Weatherproof and corrosion resistant housing
• Small dimensions
• Holdover stability of ±5us over a 24-hour period @ room temperature
• Small footprint and low profile, suited for digital broadcast and small cells
• T-RAIM (Disciplined Clock Autonomous Integrity Monitoring) provides high PPS integrity
• Designed specifically for compact, high-volume applications
• Utilizes the latest in GNSS technology, combined with a precision ovenized oscillator for near atomic clock precision timing
• Highest quality GNSS solution available today
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AP-AGPS-TB360T - Antenna Trimble Acutime 360
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.