TRIMBLE Condor Copernicus IIA
Trimble's Copernicus™ II GPS receiver delivers proven performance and Trimble quality for a new generation of position-enabled products. It features the Trimble revolutionary TrimCore™ software technology for extremely fast startup times and high performance in foliage canopy and urban canyon environments.
The Copernicus II module is a complete 12-channel GPS receiver compatible with active or passive antennas.
Thanks to its small size, it is ideal for use in portable devices, sports accessories, navigation, cameras, computers, security applications.
• Low power and surface mount GPS receiver
• Trimble quality at a low price
• 12 tracking channels, 3.3V power supply
• Support for TSIP, TAIP and NMEA
• 19 mm x 19 mm x 2.54 mm
• Starter kit available
• Operating temperature -40 °C to + 85 °C
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.