Thales Gemalto Cinterion mPLS83-W-A
The Thales Cinterion® mPLS83-W-A modem is designed for demanding and high-performance IoT applications that provide broadband connectivity to the LTE Cat4 network even in extremely demanding conditions. Cinterion mPLS83-W can also use 2G and 3G bands.
The module is designed for the most demanding applications, especially in the field of data transmission with a large volume of data, for example in industry. Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS) provides precise positioning and timing data which is essential for global transportation and track and trace applications. The module is designed for the most demanding applications, especially in the area of high-data data traffic. This enables its download speeds up to 150 Mbps for download and 50 Mbps for upload.
Cinterion mPLS83-W-A is equipped with features: integrated IP connectivity, Voice over with voice circuit switching, GNSS, a comprehensive set of AT commands for simplified device control and more.
• LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
• 3G / UMTS bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
• Quad Band 2G bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS / BeiDou / GLONASS / Galileo)
• USB 2.0, USB Interface features a composite mode, compliant to Windows, Linux and Mac
• Supply voltage range: 3.3 V
• Firmware update via USB
• RLS monitoring (interference detection)
• eSIM (optional)
• Dimensions: 51 x 30 x 4.70 mm
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.