Thales Gemalto Cinterion mPLS63-W B
Thales Cinterion mPLS63-W B is a wireless module in Mini-PCI design, which provides a connection to IoT networks via 18-band LTE Cat.1, 7-band 3G HSPA/UMTS and 4-band GSM. Provides instant access to LTE Cat.1 networks optimized for IoT technologies with 3G/2G support.
The maximum transfer speeds are 100 Mbps for download and 50 Mps for upload. The modem card is ideal for vending machines, point-of-sale terminals, transportation solutions and industrial automation solutions. These applications require an efficient, long-lasting connection and easy integration.
The device includes features such as integrated IP connectivity, voice over LTE (VoLTE), circuit-switched voice service, GNSS and a comprehensive set of AT commands for simplified device control.
• 3GPP Rel.9 Compliant Protocol Stack
• FDD-LTE: bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
• TD-LTE: bands 38, 40, 41
• UMTS (WCDMA/FDD): bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19
• Quad Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
• Integrated GNSS support (GPS/BeiDou/GLONASS/Galileo)
• SIM Application Toolkit, letter classes b, c, e with BIP and RunAT support
• Control via standardized and extended ATcommands (Hayes, TS 27.007 and 27.005)
• Embedded IP stack with IPv4 and IPv6 support
• TCP/IP stack access via AT command and transparent
• TCP/UDP services
• Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS
• Internet Services TCP/UDP server/client, DNS, Ping, HTTP, SMTP, FTP client
• Supply voltage range: 3.3 V (+/- 5%)
• Dimension: 50.95 x 30 x 4.70 mm
• Data and voice
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a major manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Gemalto.
More information can be found in the documents for download.